Interested organizations or individuals may join the National Law School Veterans Clinic Consortium (NLSVCC):
To view the benefits of membership in NLSVCC please click here:
How to Join
1. Review the following documents:
2. Download and complete the NLSVCC Participant Application located here.
3. Submit the completed and signed Participant Application to NLSVCC:
- a. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- b. Fax (+1 781-623-0755)
- c. Mailing hard copies to:
- National Law School Veterans Clinic Consortium
- c/o Virtual, Inc.
- 401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600
- Wakefield, MA 01880
- Attention: Lynsey Chaplik
4. Upon receipt of a complete application, an invoice will be sent for payment; the annual membership will commence June 1st.
National Law School Veterans Clinic Consortium representatives are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding membership in the organization. Please email email@example.com or call us at +1 781-876-6251.